Combining David’s event experience during his stay in the UK with the culinary skills and art of Vladislav, the idea of offering professional, exclusive private dining in the comfort and privacy of your home, embassy, company or office, perfectly tailored to your wishes and needs was created. TABLE is a symbol of family, friends, business partners’ meetings, and their shared experiences and stories that we want to enrich with an exclusive private dining experience.
What TABLE offers
Private events by TABLE
Our experience ranges from intimate birthday celebrations, family gatherings to larger anniversary celebrations and weddings.
Our menus are tailored to you, your special occasion and event vision. From garden food stalls and elegant canapés receptions to gala dinners. Our menus reflect the seasons and current food trends with quality ingredients and unique presentation.
Weddings, engagement parties and birthdays have all experienced the unforgettable touch of TABLE.
Corporate events by TABLE
We are passionate about producing events of all sizes in the comfort of your company or office, from intimate breakfast meetings to formal sit-down lunches, dinners and corporate parties.
Our menus are tailored with careful consideration to you, your guests and style of occasion. From international food stalls to elegant canapés receptions and classic three-course dining. Our menus reflect the seasons and current food trends with quality ingredients and unique presentation.
Menu just for YOU
We will work individually with you to ensure your event needs are completely satisfied. Each occasion is treated as unique and specially tailored to you, be it a single canapé delivery or large-scale indoor and outdoor events.
- beetroot carpaccio, blackberries, cottage cheese, hemp seed, radicchio
- risotto Verde with feta cheese, kale, broccoli and baby zucchini
- mango, coconut cream, dried apricots, mint dust and kumquat
- roasted cucumber with kohlrabi, goat cheese and hemp seed
- duck breast, beetroot, red cabbage puree and cumin sponge
- chocolate mousse and wafer, crushed raspberries and forest fruits
- grilled shrimps, peas, kumquat and orange glazé
- poached cod, white beans purée, broccoli, roasted leek and dill
- panna cotta made of jasmine tea and lemon grass, pear, almond crumble
- smoked salmon, pumpkin bread, horseradish, zucchini
- rice chips with nori, garlic cream
- baked potato purée, mushrooms
- broccoli cream, goat cheese, almond
- caramel cream, raspberries, meringue, hazelnuts
David started to gain his experience in fine private dining and event management 19 years ago in London, where he went through the experience from kitchen to service to event manager.
He has worked for the London’s elite luxury caterers such as Mosimann’s, The London Kitchen and Cally B Ltd. He had the honour of working in places such as Buckingham Palace, St. James’s Palace, Downing Street, and preparation of events for the royal family and members of the British government and their guests.
He has learned from this experience that professionalism, experience, humility and diligence are prerequisites for success and quality service. We built TABLE on these foundations.
Vladislav started high class (fine dining) gastronomy at the age of 16 in the restaurant Avantgarde led by chef stars such as Patrik Havlíček, Jan Kvasnička or Petr Vlásek.
At the Chef time fest he cooked alongside many Czech and foreign chefs. Therefore he had the opportunity to derive tastes, recipes and gain further experience from the best in the industry.
Above all, a creative approach, an excellent job and your satisfaction with his food are all aspects that will make TABLE the right caterer to deliver your events with consistent outstanding results.